372. Summer rain showers
373. My mom getting a good test result after a heart cath
374. Books that remind me of my ministry of motherhood
375. Hearing Jake sing “Never Let Go” during Sunday night worship
376. Jake’s hunger for learning God’s Word
This year we are reading through Story of the World Volume 1 together during our Circle time. I am not doing all of the activities in the workbook. We are just doing the things that are age appropriate and fun since I am planning to go back through this volume again next year.
This week we read about history, archaeologists and archaeology. One of the activities in the book was to recreate your own archaeological dig, or “Dirty Dig” as they so cleverly named it.
Our three “archaeologists” were very excited to learn more about the “Ancient” civilization of the peoples of Mount Perdueian.
Her personality various every day; she can be the happiest baby on the block OR she can me the hardest baby on the block. When she is happy we have so much fun together. When she is cranky she spends a lot of time on my hip! However, she smiles all the time and it is just a beautiful sight that I pray I never forget.
Sadie Grace completes our family, she is dainty little tiny girl that we needed and all adore! Jake, Judd and Anna Kate love her SO much, it makes me so happy to see them playing together so much lately! Sadie is doing new things everyday, she is talking so much (we can understand one word so far, “Dada.” She is now walking when I am not holding her and she loves to drink out of a sippy cup.
She has one bottom tooth and more coming soon-the drool is a sure sign, wearing a size 3 diaper, 6-12 month clothes. She is in the 90% for height and 25% in weight.
346. The quiet weeks that sickness bring to the Perdue home.
347. We enjoy lots of TV when we have sick kids.
348. I published the first two years, 2006-2007, of my blog into a book using the blurb website.
349. Playing Yahtzee, Uno, and Skip-Bo MANY times a day with Judd.
350. Watching Jake read multiple chapter books each week.
351. Hearing the song Blessings
352. Cleaning out school room drawers.
353. Our first day of school at the Perdue Academy.
354. I have a first grader.
355. I have a pre-schooler.
356. Receiving a surprise, a new pair of shoes, in the mail.
357. Little watermelons growing on our vines.
358. Watching Sadie take steps throughout the house.
359. Popsicles. Popsicles. Popsicles.
360. I love this journey that God is allowing me to live out each day with Dr. Jim Perdue!
* hope to edit with pictures soon.