This was our first Christmas in our new home. We are blessed and we thoroughly enjoyed our Christmas. One of the highlights of the day came when Jake kept saying “This is the best day ever.” “This is so awesome!” ” What a great day!” Jake isn’t a fella when many words of affirmation but today he had plenty and it melted my heart.
Last but not least: Minnie Mouse made an appearance at Mema’s house on Christmas Day
They are becoming best friends. Sadie is still young and clingy but I catch glimpses of sister love like this afternoon.
Here she is…..
She has enjoyed cheering this season. I am not sure if she will want to do it again next year, but for now we are busy saying Go Upward!
A girl and her chickens….
559. I am thankful for the four children the Lord so graciously blessed us with the last seven years.
560. For the air in our lungs even though some of us seem to be allergic to it all the time:)
561. The ability to walk and enjoy your glorious creation.
562. The clear sight we enjoy to recognize Your handiwork
563. The home we have been blessed to dwell the last six months.
564. The cars we drive. God you have provided all that we could have ever dreamed or imagined during our time in Ga.
565. For the conveniences of home, with warm baths and beds and safe sleep and running water.
For all of this…….We Give Thanks.
“Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good. For His mercies endure forever.”
In November, Jim and I went away over night to celebrate tens years of marriage. TEN YEARS!