I have been tagged by my friend Angie to come up with 7 random things about myself that you may not know. Here it goes….
1. I don’t like to eat things that are on a wooden stick (i.e. a corn dog or a popsicle). I can’t stand to feel the wood in my mouth or in my fingers.
2. I have naturally curly hair, however, it didn’t start curling until I had my first child.
3. I don’t like to be tickled. I think that it is a form of torture.
4. I am afraid of heights, but I went cliff jumping when I was in high school.
5. I don’t say words that describe bodily functions.
6. I have always struggled with weight. I am 40 lbs lighter than I was in high school and college.
7. I don’t like email forwards and I am not a big fan of tags, but I do participate because I am a good friend:-)
So here are the rules:
*Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
*Tell seven random facts about yourself on your blog
* Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
*Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
Ok – tag, you’re it:
I’m not tagging anyone–Ha!
edit*** I just read someone’s Tag and I must say that I LOVE to get the MAIL. I love mail. It is great!
now I am going to Tag my hubby! He loves Tags!