1. Memorize 24 verses (2 each month)-Regrettably, I haven’t done very well at completing this task. I am still working to memorize I am not happy with how it is going so far.
2. Run Peachtree Road Race in Atlanta on July 4th-I have been training since March 15. I was up to 4.7 miles on May 11. THEN and NOW I have Achilles Tendinitis. I have rested for a week and I tried to run this morning. It wasn’t to painful but I still felt pulling so I am not sure what I should do not. I can run on it but I don’t want to cause any permanent damage. I am icing it, resting and taking Motrin until Monday.
3. Read the following books- I am crossing books off of my list. Currently I am reading, “One Thing You Can’t Do In Heaven.”
The Heavenly Man 90 Minutes in Heaven
- Disciples of a Godly Family
There’s Gotta Be MORE!
- Love and Respect
Don’t Make Me Count to Three
- One Thing You Can’t Do In Heaven
5. Complete a Home Management Folder
6. Paint and Decorate the Playroom- It was painted this week. Now I have to get it decorated.
7. Decorate the Living Room
8. Facilitate a Bible Study
10. Do a self-guided study through the Book of Proverbs
I am slowing crossing things off of my list. I am happy with my progress except for the verse memorization.