- is a joy.
- wears me out.
- gives random hugs and kisses.
- plays Jim’s pretend guitar every night after family worship is over.
- is entirely to smart to be 2.
- is whiney.
- unbearable at times.
- not nice and down right mean. (this is usually right after she has just given you a great big hug and kiss.)
- says “I love you second.” after I say “I love you the most.”
- loves to play dress-up
- thinks all baby dolls should be naked.
- loves ribbons, bows, and barrettes.
- is addicted to milk.
- hard headed.
- stubborn. (don’t those two mean the same thing)
- is a quality time girly.
- my shadow.
- my mini-me.
- independent. (wants to get it herself, dress herself, and do it by herself)
- wants the door closed with light and fan on while she is going to the bathroom.
- wants you to “get out, please” while she is in the bathroom.
- says “come play with me.”
- is teachable, moldable, fearfully and wonderfully made just as God planned
I love this girl!
Sounds like a little one I know. 🙂 I love the last picture. What a beautiful smile!
She’s a girl!:):):)
Awesome post! I love this girl…and her momma!!!
I love her more.