I am thankful for:
1. the people that fill these boots.
2. a Bible reading plan.
3. a loving, encouraging husband.
4. the privilege of homeschooling Jake. I get to see him do this in the morning.
5. Fancy Kate and her love for dressing up.
6. Judd and that he is a healthy four year old boy.
7. Sadie and her sweet, sweet smiles.
8. dairy free milk
9. my heat
10. my electric blanket.
11. my salvation and security of an eternal life with my Jesus.
12. a Bible believing church.
13. a praying church
14. the ability to walk, talk, see, hear, touch, and smell.
15. four healthy children.
16. being a Christ follower.
17. that this world is not my “home.”
18. a husband that completes me.
19. a husband who is willing to do 6 loads of laundry to help me.
20. medicine to cure infections
21. doctors to help our ailments
22. godly friends who help, support and encourage me.
23. my camera to capture memories of these precious days of my life.
a hot summer day.
24. Colossians 3:12-17- Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
25. a Pastor who preaches the Word not just what I want to hear.
26. to God for opening my eyes to the words of the Word.