I am thankful:
27. Rejoice in the Lord for He is GOOD! For letting me be able to speak to my hubby while in Jamaica.
28. Hearing my sweet husband’s voice each day this week. Please don’t ever let me forget the feeling I get when I hear his voice, security and completeness.
29. An awesome Mom who is helping me care for the kids this week while I am in Georgia and Jim is in Jamaica.
30. Playing a good old fashion game of Old Maid with my kids.
31. Judd is recovering very nicely after having his tonsils and adenoids removed on January 26.
32. This is the day that the Lord has made. I am thankful for a 75-degree day at the end of January. It just stirs my soul.
33. Visiting the country where you can shoot guns in your back yard.
34. Walking through the yard cracking pecans for little miss Anna Kate.
35. Having an Uncle who is willing to spend time with my kids.
36. Sharing a few laughs with my little brother. He was cracking me up!
37. French braids after two and a half years of waiting
38. hearing a five year old boy help his Mema make his Great granddaddy’s birthday cake.
39. Listening to cousins play dress up and dolls.
40. Listening to the chatter of kids running through the house playing hide and seek.
41. A napping 3 month old
42. How good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity! Psalm 133:1
43. For a little competitive game of Scrabble with Mom! She hates to LOSE!
44. For the privilege of prayer.
45. Medicine that can heal
46. A hospital to facilitate healing
47. A husband who is HOME from the hospital after a 5 day stay and is healing.
48. A God who provides the resources for the medicine to continue Jim’s healing.
49. A God who heals.
50. to be able to hear Jim sleep next to me.