Oh give thanks to the Lord for He is good!!
Thanking Him for these autumn moments thus far…
386. Colorful leaves
387. Getting a Starbucks coffee
388. all the laundry clean as we start a new week
389. Ripe apples filling the fruit basket
390. Early morning fires to warm up beside
391. I am thankful for a big yard with lots and lots of trees
392. Listening to my boys cheer on the cardinals in the World Series and the Bulldogs to victory over Florida.
393. Sticking hand prints on the refrigerator and the smell of maple syrup kisses
394. All of the veterans that we will remember this month
395. For friends and so many encouraging texts and phone calls
396. Mema taking the boys to see Dolphin Tale
397. Spending sometime with just the girls
398. That the children are all snuggled into their beds sleeping soundly.
399. That the main living part of the house is picked up, unpacked, and mostly in order.
400. Toliet paper. I am so thankful for toilet paper. Aren’t you?