486. hearing my kids sing Christmas carols around the house all week
487. worship on Jesus’ birthday
488. my kid’s excitement over playing with their cousins and seeing other family
489. lots of playing the Wii
490. Christmas pajamas
491. the kids loving all of their gifts
492. hearing Anna Kate say “that’s what I ALWAYS wanted” after she opened every present
493. watching the boys enjoy their new basketball goal
494. playing new games together
495. the kids singing Happy Birthday, Jesus and blowing out His candles on the cinnamon roll cake
496. celebrating the birth of my Savior with those I love…what could be better?
497. enjoying a date with my husband using a gift card
498. taking now the Christmas decorations and getting the house back in some form of normal
499, I am SO excited that Sunday is coming and we will officially be at Second Baptist Church January 1, this Sunday!!
500. I am so thankful for sweet Sadie but I do wish that she would not S.C.R.E.A.M every.single.time. we get in the car especially since we have a 25 min drive every time we want to go to “town.” (wink…that is for your Jim).
Now that we live in Elko we “go to town” a lot don’t we, Steph???