Here are a few facts about four that I don’t want to forget:
- Your favorite color is purple and pink sometimes.
- Your favorite show is Dora.
- You love for Mommy to polish your finger nails.
- You want to wear a dress every.single.day. not shorts but a skirt or a dress. ALWAYS!
- You have decided that you don’t want to play sport that has a ball. You don’t like to sweat.
- Your baby dolls are always dressed up and lately it had been as princesses.
- You have two imaginary friends: Salsa and Jochbelle. They get into all sorts of mischief. I love to hear your stories about them.
- You love music, tape, glue, scissors, STICKERS and making a myriad of messy projects.
- You love to spend quality time together especially when I am cooking. You always want to help me cook the meals.
- You are still obsessed with Band-aids.
Oh sweet girl, I’m so proud of all that you already are. And, I promise you that I will do all that I can to teach you and guide you and love you well. What a responsibility it is, to guide you through life and to pray that we do things well. I pray that your little heart finds God at a young age. There will be difficulties in this world, but I pray that your daddy and I can help you to become a girl and then a woman who faces trials with the understanding that you are not alone and that this life is only the beginning…