This post is long overdue. My poor little third child. No I haven’t forgotten about her how could I she is always near me.
My little girl, it is hard to believe you have been apart of our lives for 10 months. For 40 weeks, you have brought us joy unspeakable. You are our sunshine. You are loved. You are precious. You light up our life. You are the sweet calm baby your daddy prayed for, however, I do believe your activity level is increasing daily.
1. You are saying baba, dada, cracker and mama.
2. You love to stick out her tongue
3. You are crawling, pulling up, standing alone, and close to walking although I think it will be a month or two.
4. You think your brothers are very funny and often we find you laughing at them. They think it is really neat when you chuckle at there boyish ways.
5. Playing peek a boo is one of your favorite games. You have now started to enjoy us chasing you as you crawl away.
6. Eating paper and any other small object that can be detected by your microscope eyes
eating paper is also an Anna Kate favorite.
7. You are attached to mommy’s hip and nothing would make you happier than for mommy to carry you 24/7 (mommy doesn’t mind actually she loves holding you and your brothers too)
8. You weigh 18 lbs and you are approximately 27 inches long.
9. Girl, you have teeth, 8 to be exact with two more trying to break through, and you know how to use them. You love to bite my shoulders when I am holding you.
10. You love to squeal at the cat when you see her through the door.
11. You have started signing “more” and clapping when we say “yay Anna Kate.” Both are too cute.
12 Your favorite foods are pizza, blue berries, broccoli, black beans, bananas and pasta. I must say that yogurt is your favorite and tops them all.
13. You love to grab mommy’s face and give her big open mouth kisses and rest assured if I am on the floor you are climbing on me and anyone else that may get in your way.
14. You climbed four stairs today without mommies permission.
15. Speaking of climbing, you are constantly being put in “jail” at church, which is a baby bed. This helps protect the other babies from your mobility and climbing skills.
16. You are not a cuddler but nothing will calm you faster than a warm 4oz bottle.