I can’t believe that I am now 30. I have been looking forward to this birthday for 2 years. This is going to be a great year. I am anticipating what God is going to do in and through me.
1. Memorize 24 verses (2 each month)
2. Run Peachtree Road Race in Atlanta on July 4th
3. Read the following books
The Heavenly Man 90 Minutes in Heaven
- Disciples of a Godly Family
- There’s Gotta Be MORE!
- Love and Respect
Don’t Make Me Count to Three
- One Thing You Can’t Do In Heaven
5. Complete a Home Management Folder
6. Paint and Decorate the Playroom
7. Decorate the Living Room
8. Facilitate a Bible Study
10. Do a self-guided study through the Book of Proverbs
Wow! I get tired looking at this list. I thought I would put 30 goals, but decided that ten would keep me quite busy especially if I am still planning to be a wife and mother over the next year. This is going to be FUN! When you see me around keep me accountable and ask me if I am actually accomplishing these goals.
Love and Respect is a great book!
You will have to tell me more on that house management folder.