326. stacks and stacks of books all over my house – while the clutter is driving me crazy, I know it’s because we are LEARNING!
327. Big Buddy and Nana coming for a short visit
328. Enjoying a sweet time of fellowship during our 4th of July celebration at Crosspointe.
329. Kids doing fireworks and sparklers with Jim
330. Seeing my 6 year old leave to go to Nanacamp for the first time
331. I am thankful for Jake.
332. I miss him.
333. the privilege of being Jake’s mama.
334. Jake’s dirty laundry
335. his smile
336. his grumpy times
337. his blue eyes
338. for the ways he fusses with and loves on his brother and sisters
339. his intelligence
340. his character
341. For his love for the Lord
342. For his desire to know the things of God
343. Judd’s loving hugs
344. for Judd’s sense of humor
345. for Anna Kate’s kisses and sweet hugs