Mommy, I’m ready!
She keeps us laughing a lot these days!
Boys are so fascinating to me. There are so many reasons I love having boys. They’re dirty. They usually smell like little dogs. They’re sweaty. They’re silly. They’re dirty. They love their mama. They bring their mama worms. Their mama screams when they bring her worms.
The main reason I love having boys is the opportunity of growing a boy into a man. Husband. Father. This is serious. This is a huge responsibility. This is a privilege. This is war.
It seems that i get fewer pictures of them playing ball every season. I think the culprit it Sadie running around during the games. Also, the boys would rather me video each at bast so they can see how well they are hitting.
This summer they both attend a local baseball camp. It was Monday-Friday from 9-3 each day. They learned a few things about baseball and a few more things about life. It was a learning experience for their Mommy too. Much to our surprise and delight, they both were given first place ribbons. Judd’s was in base running. Jake did well in hitting.
1 Timothy 4:4, “For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving.”
566. girl learning to brush her own hair
567. sunshiny days for little league baseball games
568. sweet boys having fun hitting the ball and running the bases
569. singing Matt Redman’s 10,000 Reasons and looking forward to many more blessings to thank God for
570. listening to my children say their prayers and thank God for their own blessings
571. a beautiful weekend to spend outside as a family of six