“Kirplink, Kirplank, Kirplunk….” a little line from Blueberries from Sal
Today Sadie had here own blueberry feast. She LOVED them and I think she enjoyed having the whole bowl to eat!
At first she started slow…one or two
See mommy, I am doing such a good job!
Forget one at a time…what happens if I grab this whole bowl?
Now, back to one at a time, this much more lady like!
Forget it, the bowl was so much more fun!
I am cute, Mommy!
This is a great lunch, mommy!
I am thankful…
501. I am so thankful for Classical Conversations.
502. I am thankful for the new people we have met through our CC community.
503. I love my iphone.
504. I am thankful for my new Bible study on Wednesday nights at Second.
505. I am thankful for my health, but I REALLY want to figure out a way for me to start exercising.
506. spending a quiet 25 minutes with the older three playing Quirkle before Sadie awakens from her nap.
507. Thursday night I walked in from a conference and Anna Kate saw me and she said ” I L.O.V.E that outfit Mommy especially that rufflely shirt. It is beautiful!” What a welcome home and she makes me smile.
508. Two days this week Judd has asked for some gum and I have agreed. The gum just so happens to be upstairs in my room and on both occasions I have received an amazing blessing….he makes up my bed for me. Isn’t that just too sweet?!?
509. I am thankful for a husband who will do laundry with me.
510. We are all blessed that we are able to stay with Mema during this transition. We are thankful!
Calling All Lurkers!!!
I enjoy lurking! I like to visit sites that are linked to my friends blogs, but then of course I sometimes click on links that are linked on there and so on. It can be a never ending maze.
I have noticed that I am having more people read my blog lately. I’m just wondering if anyone out there that has never posted on my blog (that I may or may not know personally), but frequents my blog to catch up on my life would be willing to post a comment below. I would love for you to make yourself known 🙂
I’m interested to see who you are!!!
Best compliment I’ve received in awhile came from my three-year-old daughter tonight: “Daddy, you’re my hero!” ~Jim Perdue
Don’t you ever forget it Babygirl….Don’t you ever forget it!!!
My 365 project is back. Yes, I know that this year will have 366 days. I am going to try really hard to post them. I have been taking pictures everyday for the last few years but I have posted them in a blog. HOPEFULLY, I can do it this year.
And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Col 3:15
Peace: Freedom from conflict or disagreement among people or groups of people.
A state if mental calm and serenity with no anxiety.
This is the year of peace. I am praying for this year to find peace in my heart, soul, mind, family and household. I have the Prince of Peace indwelling in me and I am seeking His peace. He is the only one who can bring this peace into our lives. This year is a new beginning for the Perdue Crew. I pray that we get settled mentally and physically as start our new life in Georgia and at Second Baptist Church.
I love this verse because it perfectly describes what I desire this year. Peace. Also, I plan to continue my thankful list and at the end of the verse it says “and be thankful.” Just love it.